Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/09/08 02:58:03 UTC

[DISCUSS]Linkis 1.1.1 The Linkis CLI of the JDBC engine is used to transfer parameters to run show tables

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-9-1  —————

 utopianet 闪电先生   18:01

@CCweixiao_intsig_leojie 龙平兄,linkis 1.1.1 jdbc引擎 可以直接linkis cli传参数跑show tables吗?Linkis 1.1.1 Can JDBC engine run show tables directly by linkis CLI?

 utopianet 闪电先生   18:01

我试了一下 好像失败  I tried it and it seemed to fail

leojie 海森堡  18:06

cli的话 不知道它那块参数咋解析的 The CLI does not know how to parse that piece of parameter

utopianet 闪电先生  18:07

你后面有测试过吗?或者后面的版本 Did you test it in the back? Or later versions

 utopianet 闪电先生   18:07

就是我什么都不配,仅通过linkis cli传url usename password去跑 Is I don't deserve anything, only through the linkis CLI pass URL usename password to run

leojie 海森堡  18:08

报啥错?参数解析不到?What is wrong? Can't resolve parameters?

 utopianet 闪电先生   18:08

yes

 utopianet 闪电先生   18:08

我用的1.1.1 报没有用户名 The 1.1.1 I used did not have a username

海森堡  18:09

引擎日志呢 没有接收到传参?What about the engine log? Did you receive a reference?

 utopianet 闪电先生   18:12

哈哈不是 稍等少了驱动  lol  No, hold on. There's less drive

 utopianet 闪电先生   18:12

哈哈 不好意思 lol excuse me

 utopianet 闪电先生   18:12

稍等 just a moment