Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto Viana <rv...@agency.com> on 2001/01/16 14:43:20 UTC

Can Cocoon generate Multiple pages in one operation?

Hi there Cocoon-Masters,

Is it possible to let Cocoon 1.8 generate multiple static-HTML pages at
once, for example if I want to generate a complete website structure at
once? Is there a way to do that?

I can think may-be using a "smart" XSP that does this job done... but Im not
too sure how.

Thank you for your ideas.

Rob.

Re: Can Cocoon generate Multiple pages in one operation?

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Roberto Viana wrote:

> Hi there Cocoon-Masters,
>
> Is it possible to let Cocoon 1.8 generate multiple static-HTML pages at
> once, for example if I want to generate a complete website structure at
> once? Is there a way to do that?

The best way is to use wget or a similar tool, that just recursively
accesses all pages in a site.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring