Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Glenn R Heard Jr <gh...@zoominternet.net> on 2005/07/13 19:00:51 UTC

FW: [TSVN] http proxy

On Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:18 AM, Alwin van Driel wrote:
> I am trying to connect to our repo (https on the internet)
> through a http- proxy (which requires authentication).I have
> the right credentials (and set it in the tortoise settings)
> but still not able to connect through the proxy.
>
> I am using an http analyzer and this returns,
>
> (Status-Line):HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required (
> The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request.
> Access to the Web Proxy service is denied.  )
> Via:1.1 ES1NL140W031
> Proxy-Authenticate:NTLM
> Proxy-Authenticate:Basic realm="es1nl140w031.is.essent.local"
> Proxy-Authenticate:Kerberos Proxy-Authenticate:Negotiate
> Connection:Keep-Alive
> Proxy-Connection:Keep-Alive
> Pragma:no-cache
> Cache-Control:no-cache
> Content-Length:2376
>
> Which is a normal response, now tortoise should do the same
> request again but should add the proxy authentication to the header
> like:
>
> Proxy-Authorization:Basic ZGl2aXNpb25zXGd2dWlzdDoxMjM0NTY=
>
> which isnt happening at the moment, is http proxy supported
> and if yes, then how to configure and if No, then when will it be?

I'm forwarding this to the subversion list as I believe that TSVN does not
do the network interface but rather the svn libs do. I also have had this
same problem with proxy. Any suggestions?

Glenn Heard             gheard@altronicinc.com
Software Engineer       gheard@zoominternet.net
Altronic Inc.           rayzer@zoominternet.net
ICQ: 123194600          www.altronicinc.com
Y!: glennheard
---
To understand recursion, you must first understand recursion