Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Rahamim, Zvi (Zvi)" <zr...@avaya.com> on 2007/06/26 13:09:19 UTC

Property for time

Hi,
I have a resource file that I replace the project version using
${project.version} .
I also want to put the time that I created the version (e.g. 03 Jun 2007
19:00:00 GMT)
Is there a property that I can use?
Thanks!

Re: Creating jars with and without debug information

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.
One idea:

Create a profile that configures the compiler plugin with
<debug>false</debug>.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html

Then in the profile, configure the jar plugin to have a classifier -
something like "non-debug".

Then, when you want to install w/ debug just run install, without it:
install with the flag -PprofileName

Eric

On 6/28/07, Rahamim, Zvi (Zvi) <zr...@avaya.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> By default maven creates a jar with debug information.
> I would like that for each project that I build, it will create two jars
> - one with debug information and one without.
> I don't want to configure all my pom.xml files.
> I assume one option is to have a parent pom.xml (correct me if I'm
> wrong)
> Is there another way - maybe create a new packaging?
> Thanks!

Eric Redmond
http://www.sonatype.com

Creating jars with and without debug information