Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by David Sharpe <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/21 21:23:48 UTC

Fwd: "Compile on Save" option disabled for Maven WAR project in Netbeans 11.2, working in 11.1

Hi everyone,

Can someone can confirm this for me please?

   1. Create a new Maven web application project in *Netbeans 11.1*.
   2. Go to Project > Properties > Build > Compile
   3. Confirm that you can toggle the "Compile on Save" option.

Repeat the steps for *Netbeans 11.2*.

On my computer, I'm unable to enable "Compile on Save" with Netbeans 11.2.
I tried running Netbeans on Oracle JDK 8 and 13.

[image: image.png]

(JRebel support, I'm CCing you because this feature is integral to your
Netbeans integration.)

Regards,
David

Re: "Compile on Save" option disabled for Maven WAR project in Netbeans 11.2, working in 11.1

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks John and David.  Glad to hear that it is working.

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/us/search?query=Juneau