Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Soos Istvan <sy...@sch.bme.hu> on 2003/09/20 19:07:56 UTC

install error?

Hello!

(First: I am totally newbie)
I've installed the Axis 1.1 in the C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Axis, and
copied the webapps file to the Tomcat's webapps. I've set the class path and
copied a xerxes in th path too.

But still, I cannot check my axis' version service by the Generic SOAP
Client on the www.soapclient.com page.
"Error Message: SoapClient::ExecuteMethod - Error parsing response: Parse
Error at column 55, Line 1 Error c00ce509, Required white space was missing.
The extern component has failed in processing your requests."

What did I wrong? (or it's the soapclient.com's fault?)

Istvan