Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2009/03/11 19:06:24 UTC

Re: Maven file doesn't sync

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

nothing is deleted or changed in the Central Repository after it is
synced (except maven-metadata.xml files).

Re: Maven file doesn't sync

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
nope, what is in central is not deleted, it gets propagated to
mirrors, downloaded by users,... so changing it can cause a lot of
trouble with different files for the same version floating around

I suggest you to release a fixed 3.6.1 or 3.6.0.1 version

Re: Maven file doesn't sync

Posted by Ivan Chang <iv...@potix.com>.