Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Jim Martinez <jj...@bigbigorg.org> on 2004/07/23 04:33:17 UTC

Call for participations submission deadline extended?

Hi,

A week ago the apachecon 2004 deadline for the call for participation was
Friday July 23, 2004.  Now the apachecon web site, which struggled with
mysql errors recently, claims the deadline is Monday August 2nd.

Announcing the deadline extension on this list seems reasonable, though
there may have been such and I simply overlooked it.

In an effort to over communicate, I cc-ed info@apachecon.com.  Maybe some
official confirmation will result.

 http://www.apachecon.com/2004/US/index.html

Yours in push-technology,
Jim "it's the midnight hour" Martinez

Re: Call for participations submission deadline extended?

Posted by Chris Shiflett <ch...@shiflett.org>.
--- Jim Martinez <jj...@bigbigorg.org> wrote:
> A week ago the apachecon 2004 deadline for the call for participation
> was Friday July 23, 2004. Now the apachecon web site, which struggled
> with mysql errors recently, claims the deadline is Monday August 2nd.
>
> Announcing the deadline extension on this list seems reasonable, though
> there may have been such and I simply overlooked it.

I think you overlooked it, since it was sent to:

community at apache.org
discuss at apachecon.com
announce at apachecon.com
users at httpd.apache.org