Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> on 2018/08/09 10:11:34 UTC

Welcome New Users

Pashmina Kazi and Mujtaba Ghulam will be working on D-Biz Application for
the Porting Process(Flex -> Royale) of Company's Application. They will be
working on Apache Royale SDK for the emulation of MX and Spark Components.

Pashmina Kazi has successfully created her first PR.

Regards,

Alina Kazi

Re: Welcome New Users

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
So great! Thanks for such great news Alina! :)

> Hi Alina,
>
> Love such news! :)
>
> Thanks!
> Piotr
>
> czw., 9 sie 2018 o 12:18 Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> napisał(a):
>
>> Pashmina Kazi and Mujtaba Ghulam will be working on D-Biz Application for
>> the Porting Process(Flex -> Royale) of Company’s Application. They will be
>> working on Apache Royale SDK for the emulation of MX and Spark Components.
>>

>> Pashmina Kazi has successfully created her first PR.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Alina Kazi
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Welcome New Users

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
So great! Thanks for such great news Alina! :)

> Hi Alina,
>
> Love such news! :)
>
> Thanks!
> Piotr
>
> czw., 9 sie 2018 o 12:18 Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> napisał(a):
>
>> Pashmina Kazi and Mujtaba Ghulam will be working on D-Biz Application for
>> the Porting Process(Flex -> Royale) of Company’s Application. They will be
>> working on Apache Royale SDK for the emulation of MX and Spark Components.
>>

>> Pashmina Kazi has successfully created her first PR.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Alina Kazi
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Welcome New Users

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alina,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

RE: Welcome New Users

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com>.
Hi Alex,

Shahid is not participating in Apache Royale since two months.

30 files are successfully compiled. Now , we are working on core files of our Application.

API Reports missed some API’s that we are adding now when we see compile error.

-Alina Kazi

Re: Welcome New Users

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hi Alina,