Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mathieu Desnoyers <ma...@polymtl.ca> on 2003/05/27 15:55:31 UTC

Subversion apache2 permissions

I have a little question regarding Apache 2 permissions and Subversion
WebDAV module.

The documentation indicates how to add an Authentication
Type/Name/UserFile to the location specifying the root of the Subversion
repĂ´sitory.

This gives, potentially, write access to all the repository to specific
users/groups.

What I would like to do is to restrict commit access to specific
repository directories to specific users through apache2 configuration.
I tried using more specific locations, but svn still uses the Authentication
of the svn repository root.

Is there any method known to do this ?

OpenPGP public key:              http://krystal.dyndns.org:8080/key/compudj.gpg
Key fingerprint:     8CD5 52C3 8E3C 4140 715F  BA06 3F25 A8FE 3BAE 9A68