Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Timothy Ham <ti...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/03 00:40:16 UTC

on the fly variable BookmarkablePageLink generation

Hi,

Is there a clever way to generate page links on the fly?

I'm trying to allow users to enter wiki like text that automatically
get converted to links to other pages on the site, for example:

User enters:
====
Look at [[mysite:ThisPage]], [[mysite:ThatPage]]!
====

Which when saved gets rendered with the proper BookmarkablePageLink to
the appropriately named sites.
I'm having trouble because there are variable number of links, and
it's not clear to me how to add that to Label. I can generate <a href>
tags and use setEscapeModelStrings(false) on label, but that doesn't
seem very elegant.

Thanks!