Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/07/14 05:15:38 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: stanbol-trunk-1.6 » Apache Stanbol Enhancement Engine : CELI Engine #1416

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/stanbol-trunk-1.6/org.apache.stanbol$org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.celi/1416/>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: stanbol-trunk-1.6 » Apache Stanbol Enhancement Engine : CELI Engine #1417

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Best,
- Fabian

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Ben Companjen <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Ben,

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
have you tried skipping the tests?

mvn install -DskipTests

Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: stanbol-trunk-1.6 » Apache Stanbol Enhancement Engine : CELI Engine #1417

Posted by Ben Companjen <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/stanbol-trunk-1.6/org.apache.stanbol$org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.celi/1417/>