Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/22 15:09:19 UTC

Uploading 3rd-party Artifacts to Maven Central

Just came across this which i wasn't aware of so FYI in case others
weren't too. It sounds like we could do that for all the things we
have in the Tuscany SVN maven repo and then be able to get rid of
that.

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+Maven+Central

   ...ant

Re: Uploading 3rd-party Artifacts to Maven Central

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 11:51 PM, ant elder <an...@apache.org> wrote:
> Why wasn't it successful? Do you have a link to the JIRA we could look at?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1974

As for Dojo, we were trying to get latest Dojo which has fixed a
blocking issue for PhotArk and we were facing similar kind of issues,
but I wasn't totally involved on that path, so I don't have the jira
ticket handy.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Uploading 3rd-party Artifacts to Maven Central

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.