Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Guillaume Autier <au...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/21 17:00:51 UTC

I lost one part of a document

Dear team,

I write you to inform that I encountered a big problem with an open office document : it was 30 pages and I opened it this morning and… 28 pages have disappeared with no intervention at all !

What can I do ?

Many thanks,

Guillaume

Re: I lost one part of a document

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
For the record, OP reply:
Hi Hagar,

Thanks for your message.

yes a change has been recorded. My operating system is OsX 10.8.5

Thanks again

Guillaume

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Probably the page format was modified. Please make sure if you have A4
or Letter. Another option could be some image turned into a float,
clearing some whitespace.

without having the document this is a guessing game, but those are
some of the things that could have have happened.

I would suggest to check our forums where you can upload files and
derive more further discussions.
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

On 4/21/14, Guillaume Autier <au...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear team,
>
> I write you to inform that I encountered a big problem with an open office
> document : it was 30 pages and I opened it this morning and… 28 pages have
> disappeared with no intervention at all !
>
> What can I do ?
>

> Many thanks,
>
> Guillaume

Alexandro Colorado