Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Naveen <na...@nsn.com> on 2012/02/16 06:56:38 UTC

Could not find route for exchange - Saxon

Hi,

I see following error message while routing message to saxon:

javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: Could not find route for exchange:
InOut[
  id: ID:10.9.230.136-13543b7d41e-11:4
  status: Active
  role: provider
  service: {urn:ofas:sql:converter}ofas2SQL
  operation: {urn:ofas:sql:converter}ofas2SQL
  in: ...

XBean for my su:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:saxon="http://servicemix.apache.org/saxon/1.0"
       xmlns:fm="urn:ofas:sql:converter">

<saxon:xslt service="fm:ofas2SQL" endpoint="ofas2SQL"
resource="classpath:fmOfas2sql.xslt" />

</beans>

I don't see a problem with SA deployment so assumed that everything is fine
there but then this problem appears after 3 days. What could be possible
reason.

Thanks in Advance for your help!

Re: Could not find route for exchange - Saxon

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2012-2-16, at 下午3:25, Naveen wrote:

> Hi,
>
>>> saxon endpoint isn't available anymore
> Means it was available at start and later removed?
>
>>> Do you mean it works previously but stop working after 3 days?
> No, I don't know if it was available earlier, assumed so as started
> seeing
> this log after 3 days of servicemix start -
>
> 2012-02-06 11:26:33,745 | WARN  |
> pool-flow.seda.gep-event-receiver-se-thread-25 |
> DefaultBroker            |
> rvicemix.jbi.nmr.DefaultBroker  344 | ServiceName
> ({urn:ofas:sql:converter}ofas2SQL) specified for routing, but can't
> find it
> registered
This means the Service urn:ofas:sql:converter}ofas2SQL isn't in the
container when deliver message, it could be caused that this service
never up or it was up but somehow it's down when deliver message. Are
you sure the saxon endpoint is started successfully? Did you ever send
message to saxon endpoint successfully?

Freeman

> My understanding is that all endpoints will be started and made
> available
> when SA is deployed successfully when servicemix comes up. If that
> is true
> then what is justification for this error after 3 days of servicemix
> start?
> Is it a possibility that Saxon component was removed/undeployed
> later but
> even in that case SU targeting this component also should throw some
> exception.
>
> Regards,
> Naveen

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: Could not find route for exchange - Saxon

Posted by Naveen <na...@nsn.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This exception means the saxon endpoint isn't available anymore. Do
you mean it works previously but stop working after 3 days? If so,
could you check the servicemix.log where can indicate suspicious
exception?

Freeman