Posted to builds@apache.org by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2010/12/17 10:45:32 UTC

Huddson has no perms to install/upgrade plugins

When trying to upgrade a plugin I get:

Failure - Details
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/hudson/hudson/plugins/findbugs.hpi.tmp
(Permission denied)

The plugins dir is owned by user/group hudsonadmin.

How do others upgrade plugins?

Gav...

RE: Huddson has no perms to install/upgrade plugins

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

ah, k, ta.

Gav...

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.