Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Cleber Miranda Barboza <cl...@linux.ime.usp.br> on 2003/07/21 23:56:24 UTC

#if( $errors!=null )

Hi all,

I used to use webmacro, and now I'm changeing all my application to velocity. But
now I'm having a problem with follow lines of code:

if( $errors!=null )
   #foreach( $error in $errors.get() )
   #end
#end

When I run my application, I've got the follow message:

18:31:21,757 INFO  [Engine]  Velocity  [error] Parser Exception: /access/content/home.vm : org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.ParseException: Encountered "null" at line 114, column 21

It's import to me verify if $errors is different of null, but when I did that, I've got that error.

Any one can help me with that problem  ???

[]'s

--
Cleber Miranda Barboza.
I'm  a Computer Science student at University of São Paulo (USP).

email: cleberc@linux.ime.usp.br
home page: http://www.linux.ime.usp.br/~cleberc