Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Alex Loddengaard <al...@cloudera.com> on 2008/11/20 18:52:30 UTC

Hadoop Development Status

Some engineers here at Cloudera have been working on a website to report on
Hadoop development status, and we're happy to announce that the website is
now available!  We've written a blog post describing its usefulness, goals,
and future, so take a look if you're interested:

<
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2008/11/18/introducing-hadoop-development-status/

The tool is hosted here:

<http://community.cloudera.com>

Please give us any feedback or suggestions off-list, to avoid polluting the
list.

Enjoy!

Alex, Jeff, and Tom

Re: combiner without reducer

Posted by Ian Swett <is...@yahoo.com>.

combiner without reducer

Re: Hadoop Development Status

Posted by Alex Loddengaard <al...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Otis,
The code isn't that clean at the moment, and it's a bit intertwined with
some other stuff we are working on.  However, we do plan to include Hadoop
sub projects such as Pig, HBase, etc in the near future.

Hopefully this will be helpful in the meantime.  Thanks,

Alex

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@yahoo-inc.com>.
This is very nice.