Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/15 02:58:26 UTC

[ios-sim] beta-4.0, help test

Hi,
    npm install -g ios-sim@beta-4.0

I intend to time the release to coincide with cordova-ios 4.0.x's
release when the time comes.

Some options have been removed, some are unimplemented (the
unimplemented ones are not criticial for Cordova) as of version 4.1.0.

See the docs:
     https://github.com/phonegap/ios-sim/tree/4.x

I lightly tested this with:
     cordova emulate
     cordova emulate --target "iPhone-5s"
     cordova run --list   // double listing fix is in 5.0-dev for
multiple runtimes

However specifying the runtime as well doesn't work, this is a bug in
cordova-ios:

     cordova emulate --target "iPhone-5s, 8.3"

Re: [ios-sim] beta-4.0, help test

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Julio!

The physical device not showing thing might be a cordova-ios bug
("ios-deploy -c" does list  the devices) -- i'll log it
The multiple times thing is already a JIRA issue.

I'll log also the 'cordova emulate --target "iPhone-5s, 8.3"' bug as well

Re: [ios-sim] beta-4.0, help test

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Re: [ios-sim] beta-4.0, help test

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.