Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nikhil Goyal <no...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/09 01:00:39 UTC

Increasing Spark history resources

Hi folks,
We are experiencing slowness in Spark history server, hence trying to find
what config properties we can tune to fix the issue. I found that
SPARK_DAEMON_MEMORY is used to control memory, similarly is there a config
property to increase the number of threads?

Thanks
Nikhil

Re: Increasing Spark history resources

Posted by Artemis User <ar...@dtechspace.com>.
If you didn't have performance issues before with the history server, it
may not be a threading or RAM problem.  You may want to check on the
disk space availability for the event logs...