Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/07/13 12:37:48 UTC

[C2 beta2]: Code freeze

Hi Team,

as announced I would like to make a code freeze by tonight.
The only think which I will do today is making C2 jdk1.2
compatible again.

Apart from that we have some new open points which we
should look at after the beta2. I updated the todo list.

When we have the code freeze we should take about one
week to update the documentation and fix any outstanding
bugs.

Anyone disagree?

Carsten

Re: [C2 beta2]: Code freeze

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1 for code-freeze tonight.
+1 for a week of bug-fixes/doc-work.

Thanks,
dims

--- Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> as announced I would like to make a code freeze by tonight.
> The only think which I will do today is making C2 jdk1.2
> compatible again.
>
> Apart from that we have some new open points which we
> should look at after the beta2. I updated the todo list.
>
> When we have the code freeze we should take about one
> week to update the documentation and fix any outstanding
> bugs.
>
> Anyone disagree?
>

> Carsten
>
> Open Source Group                        sunShine - b:Integrated

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI