Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Dorner, Thomas" <Th...@t-systems.com> on 2005/07/12 17:12:25 UTC

WSS-Handler

Hi,

I am interessted to see a wss4j based handler which for example encrypt
something in the SAOP-Message.
I would be very glad if someone can give me a self developed handler which
add a ws-security header to a SOAP-Message producd with axis.
I don´t wanna use this handler for my own, but I wanna develop my own
handler and I need an example to see how it work.
My latest tries are not so successfull - therfore it would be really
helpfull.

Thank you in advance - if there is someone who can help me

Tomi

Re: WSS-Handler

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Tomi,

hehehe....the code is in wss4j. just take the code in the handler in
wss4j and adapt it to whatever you want to do. the handler in wss4j is
a "self developed handler" developed by us :)

-- dims

Re: WSS-Handler

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Tomi,