Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David R Robison <dr...@openroadsconsulting.com> on 2013/02/13 14:10:05 UTC

Axis2 filling up JBoss temporary directory vfs-nested.tmp

I am running Axis2 version 1.6.2 inside of JBoss 5.1. I am having a
problem that Axis seems to be unpacking my JBoss SARs and copying my
JARs to the tmp/vfs-nested.tmp directory. Any ideas why Axis2 is copying
my JARs here and any thoughts on how I can prevent this? If I let it run
long enough it will fill up my disk and shutdown my system.

Thanks, Davud

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.

RE: Axis2 filling up JBoss temporary directory vfs-nested.tmp

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Dave

tmp/vfs-nested.tmp *sounds like* a temp folder for your VM..
can you check the VM configuration to redirect your tmp files to a share (or any drive that does'nt have these restrictions..)

Obrigado,
Por favor, não altere ou perturbar este transmssion > Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:35:26 -0300

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.