Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/03/09 14:12:45 UTC

Green unit test results

Hi,

Congratulations for everyone who have helped taking care of the unit test failures!
I have got my first green run! :)

If any of you interested in:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/4049/testReport/ <https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/4049/testReport/> :)

Great day, and again thanks everyone!

Peter

Re: Green unit test results

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
One thing which could be done by each author of a patch is to do a search
on the HiveQA test failures. If there are flaky tests which fail on the
HiveQA run may be should create a JIRA for each of them and link it to the
JIRA. The JIRA could have useful information like stacktraces or attaching
the logs pertaining to the test run. If there is already an existing JIRA
for that flaky test we should still link it. This way we can prioritize the
flaky tests which has been linked a lot of times.

Re: Green unit test results

Posted by Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org>.

Re: Green unit test results

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.