Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ajey <aj...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/01 21:12:05 UTC

How can I check the PayPal payment processes on PayPal?

Hi all,
I need to know that what kind of changes I've to make in my
payment.properties if I've to use PayPal as a payment processor? I've
created one test account on PayPal also but not able to process orders in
test mode on PayPal. What kind of settings I've to make? My order is
successfully being passed to PayPal site but processing does not complete.

Also, in Anonymous checkout, there is no PayPal as a payment option. How can
I configure that there? Please tell me the solution.

One more thing, I'm running my store in GBP (British Pound) and also created
my seller test account for UK, but my order amount is being shown there in
USD, what is the solution?

Thanx in advance,
Ajey.

Re: How can I check the PayPal payment processes on PayPal?

Posted by Ajey <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raj,
It is well said by you that it is a free support ad no one is paid or
employed by anyone. What help we get from here is just an information
sharing and supporting approach of this forum. I know too that the problem
severe for me is for me only. I sincerely apologize for the things and
requests if it hurted you. Definitely I'll take care of it in future.
regards,

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ajey,

I (may be other members of the community as well) have been observing
excessive pleading in your emais  to get quick and detailed responses. I
would suggest you to refrain from "Please tell me in detail", "I need it
urgently" etc. etc. It is a free support and no one is paid or employed
by any one to serve those request. I personally avoid replying to those
mails which uses excessive pleading as pressurizing tactics to get reply
to email request.

If you have not done before, I would also suggest you to read through
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html. You can also find
email etiquettes available elsewhere on the web.

If you really need something in details and urgently, as suggest before
by other users, hire someone competent to solve your problems.

Regards,

Raj

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I gave you the way to get your information about paypal you ask
you did not even read it.

Ajey sent the following on 3/1/2008 4:37 PM:

Posted by Ajey <aj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Ajey" <aj...@gmail.com>
> One more thing, I'm running my store in GBP (British Pound) and also created
> my seller test account for UK, but my order amount is being shown there in
> USD, what is the solution?

You must provides product prices in GBP

Jacques