Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Lev Lvovsky <li...@sonous.com> on 2007/04/13 02:09:31 UTC

[OT] looking for unix/perl/c/c++ programmer

My apologies if this sort of posting is not allowed on this list (if
you have suggestions on where to cull prospective employees in the
OSS community, please let me know).

We're looking for someone with the above-mentioned skillset (if you
have more, great).  This position is at Fox Studios in Los Angeles
(Century City) for an R&D programming group.

Please email me privately if interested.

(again, apologies if this is not the right forum, I figure that
people on this list have the right set of skills for the position).

thanks,
-lev

Re: [OT] looking for unix/perl/c/c++ programmer

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On 4/12/07, Lev Lvovsky <li...@sonous.com> wrote:
> My apologies if this sort of posting is not allowed on this list

FYI, job postings that involve mod_perl are always welcome on this
list.  Some people use the [JOB] tag in the subject, but we're not
sticklers about that.  See
http://perl.apache.org/maillist/email-etiquette.html for more info.

- Perrin