Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Berlin Brown <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/02 13:24:46 UTC

Nutch and zero search results

Ok, I did a greater fetch with possibly 40 thousand documents. And, I fixed
nutch so that it picked up my segments directory through Tomcat. But, now I
am not getting any hits. This is all based on verbatim what is on the lucene
tutorial page.

Any ideas? Typing a, b c or anything returns zero hits. Maybe I could search
the database with grep, hehe.

Here is my Tomcat log:

050902 061202 13 query: a
050902 061202 13 searching for 20 raw hits
050902 061202 13 total hits: 0
050902 061205 13 query request from 192.168.1.101 <http://192.168.1.101>
050902 061205 13 query: bac
050902 061205 13 searching for 20 raw hits
050902 061205 13 total hits: 0
050902 061220 12 query request from 192.168.1.101 <http://192.168.1.101>
050902 061220 12 query: internet
050902 061220 12 searching for 20 raw hits
050902 061220 12 total hits: 0