Posted to users@camel.apache.org by María Arias de Reyna <de...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/14 09:35:40 UTC

[Kaoto] Release version 1.0.0

🥳 🥳 Kaoto version 1.0.0 released!🎉 🎉

This marks the first major release for Kaoto. 🍾

We focused on the graphical canvas and we already support several
Apache Camel DSLs, such as Camel Route in YAML DSL , Kamelet ,
KameletBinding and Integration kind.

You can either install it in your VSCode (
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=redhat.vscode-kaoto
) or use it via the browser.

See more information in https://kaoto.io/blog/2023-04-13/
Demo instance (which doesn't allow to deploy for obvious security
reasons) in https://kaoto-stable-kaoto.mariasde-cluster-c22fc5e8e66e9470d8f58db21c47bfd0-0000.eu-de.containers.appdomain.cloud/

You can also find some step by step workshops here: https://kaoto.io/workshop/

Please, share your feedback!
María.

Re: [Kaoto] Release version 1.0.0

Posted by ski n <ra...@gmail.com>.
Great progress has been made since the first public release.

Big congrats to the Kaoto team, and I would recommend Camel users to try
1.0 out.

Raymond