Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Gerdes, Mike" <Mi...@airbus.com> on 2006/03/22 16:51:07 UTC

configuring ssl

Hi,

I want to use SSL with AMQ. I have tried and searched, but I can't find where to set the parameters, like the password and the keypassword and the keystore location.

When I start AMQ I get the following error in an endless loop:

<ERROR>
 TransportConnector$1.onAcceptError(145)
 org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector$1.onAcceptError(TransportConnecto
r.java:145)
 Could not accept connection: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certifica
te or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
</ERROR>
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the S
SL cipher suites which are enabled.
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.checkEnabledSuites(S
SLServerSocketImpl.java:303)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(SSLServerSock
etImpl.java:253)
        at org.activeio.net.SocketStreamChannelServer.accept(SocketStreamChannel
Server.java:66)
        at org.activeio.net.SocketSyncChannelServer.accept(SocketSyncChannelServ
er.java:48)
        at org.activeio.adapter.SyncToAsyncChannelServer.run(SyncToAsyncChannelS
erver.java:136)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

And here is my activemq.xml:

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <broker useJmx="false" persistent="false" brokerName="Poller">

	<plugins>
      	<jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />
      	<authorizationPlugin>
        		<map>
         			<authorizationMap>
            			<authorizationEntries>
              <authorizationEntry queue=">" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins" />
              <authorizationEntry topic=">" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins" />
          		            </authorizationEntries>
          			</authorizationMap>
        		</map>
      	</authorizationPlugin>
    </plugins>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector uri="ssl://localhost:61616" discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector uri="multicast://default?loopBackMode=true" />
    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>

</beans>

cya and many thanks

mike

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

Re: configuring ssl

Posted by Steve Barham <st...@formicary.net>.
Open up bin/activemq.bat, scroll down to the ACTIVEMQ_OPTS part, and
append the system parameters to the default options.

Anyone got any suggestions on my personal SSL problem (transport failure
on largeish messages)? Pretty please?

Steve

--
Steve Barham                       tel: +44 (0)7973 199 471
Systems Engineer