Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by xou4 <xo...@laposte.net> on 2007/10/30 14:49:25 UTC

remove email

Hello,

I want to remove the mails on which a score above 30

Thank you in advance for your help

Xou

Re: remove email

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
xou4 <xo...@laposte.net> confabulated:

> Hello,
>
> I want to remove the mails on which a score above 30
>
> Thank you in advance for your help
>
> Xou

Your email server software (MTA) has to do that. SpamAssassin just
scans what you feed it. It does not have the ability to do anything
more.

------
  _|_
 (_| |

[OT] RE: remove email

Posted by Skip <sb...@dmp.com>.

Or for procmail (this rule is for 20, add or decrease \* as appropriate):

:0
/dev/null

Re: remove email

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:00:52 +0100
Matthias Haegele <mh...@linuxrocks.dyndns.org> confabulated:

> Matthias Haegele schrieb:
> > xou4 schrieb:
> >> Hello,
> >> I want to remove the mails on which a score above 30
> >> Thank you in advance for your help
> >
> > spamassassin "tags" messages whatever "filter" you use could do
> > this ...
>
> Perhaps you want to use amavisd-new or procmail or ...
>
> (Using Postfix/amavisd-new/spamassassin here)

Using Postfix here too. I remove anything scoring 25 and above with
header_checks like so:

(sorry to push off-topic)

------
  _|_