Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by learning coding <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/26 17:58:27 UTC

Document Class.

Hi
i am new to CMIS.
I am trying to find the method which will give the list of DocumentClass
(example Emails ), which are in Repository.

What i tried to use is

session.getTypeDescendants("Document", 1, *true*)

"Document " is Symbolic Name for DocumentClass in the Repository "XYZ".

Plz help

Thanks

Re: Document Class.

Posted by learning coding <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi

If i use *session.getTypeDescendants("cmis:document", 1, true);
*It give me Error
*

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisObjectNotFoundException
*: Unknown repository or type!

*More discription what exactly i want to do*

In Content Engine ,under the Object Store ,I have 4 repository.

In repository I have many  Folder like Choice List,Document Class, ROOT
folder, Storage Policy etc..
I know how to play with root folder.
 But i need to access the Document class.
*How to get the Document Class.
*In side the Documen Class i have customized sub type of Document Class
like Emails,

 thanks

Re: Document Class.

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.