Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/12 06:49:52 UTC

Synapse JIRA

Hi Devs,

Looking at the JIRA list for Synapse, it has been noted that, we did not use
JIRA facility after M1 release. There's only 8 issues related to M1. No
issued related M2 and current development. That's good, but we do a lot of
development and in order to keep track of the development and status
management , we need to JIRA it. We should encourage all the existing users,
new users and developers to JIRA a bug or an improvement or send a patch
etc,. This is not an hard an fast rule, though.

Please be kind enough to have a note on this, when you improving the Synapse
code.

JIRA available at : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE

Thank you

Saminda