Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Umar Javed <um...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/25 11:29:11 UTC

help with sbt

Hi,

After making a change to a .scala file in the spark source code, how I
build it using sbt? Do I have to use 'sbt/sbt assembly' again?

cheers,
Umar

Re: help with sbt

Posted by Cesar Arevalo <ce...@cesararevalo.com>.
Yes. That's what Sergey meant.

-Cesar

On Oct 25, 2013, at 4:23 AM, Umar Javed <um...@gmail.com> wrote:

so assembly will be required if the master and worker sit on different
machines?

Re: help with sbt

Posted by Umar Javed <um...@gmail.com>.

Re: help with sbt