Posted to scout-dev@ws.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/07/31 19:27:29 UTC

[RESULT} Re: [VOTE] Apache Scout v0.5

Yes, it's only been about a day, but I've seen all but one listed
committer vote, and am not sure how active Steve is these days.

So the following Apache Scout committers voted to release branch/v0.5
as Apache Scout v0.5 -  Geir, Jeremy, Dims, Anil - and there were no
dissenting votes.

geir

(posted earlier w/ cc to pmc@ws but bounced...)

geirm@apache.org