Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Cedric Picard <C....@kainos.com> on 2002/12/06 13:31:47 UTC

[REQ] Problem deploying cocoon.war in Borland Enterprise Server

If you have experience with deploying cocoon in Borland AppServer or
Enterprise Server, you might be able to help me with the following
query:
I followed all the steps recommended in JBuilder for Cocoon developing
by Michal Durdina, apart from the inclusion of the
CatalogManager.properties file.

Upon deployment of my war file in Borland Enterprise Server 5.0, I get
the following error in
var\servers\<servername>\adm\properties\partitions\standard\tomcat\work\
localhost\<webappname>\cocoon-files\log\WEB-INF\logs

FATAL_E (2002-12-06) 09:24.26:510   [access] (Unknown-URI)
Unknown-thread/CocoonServlet: Unable to get 'Cocoon-Libs' attribute from
the Manifest

>From looking at the CocoonServlet code, it appears to me that it expects
cocoon.jar to be included in the web application in WEB-INF\lib. Is that
correct?

What I then did was to specifically require Jbuilder to include
cocoon.jar in the web archive (should the name given to the required
library be "Cocoon-Libs" as I called mine "cocoon"?), but got the same
error.

I would appreciate your help if you can spot what I am doing wrong.

Regards,
Cedric Picard,
Software Engineer
Kainos Software Ltd.

Regards,
Cedric Picard,
Software Engineer
Kainos Software Ltd.

--

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If
you receive it in error please destroy the message and all copies. Kainos