Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2003/08/08 17:43:51 UTC

JSP 1.2 version of veltag.

I have been using this for a while and thought it might be nice to contribute it back.

VelocityTag12 is a JSP 1.2 spec version that extends the BodyTagSupport class and also has the added benefit of putting all of the request parameters into the context in a Map named "param".

*===================================*
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *
*===================================*

Re: JSP 1.2 version of veltag.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
any chance you want to send it?

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 11:43 AM, Weaver, Scott wrote:

> I have been using this for a while and thought it might be nice to
> contribute it back.
>
> VelocityTag12 is a JSP 1.2 spec version that extends the
> BodyTagSupport class and also has the added benefit of putting all of
> the request parameters into the context in a Map named "param".

> * Scott T Weaver                    *
> * Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
> * weaver@apache.org                 *

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-434-2093(m)
geirm@adeptra.com                                   203-247-1713(m)

Re: JSP 1.2 version of veltag.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.