Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2017/02/06 13:49:49 UTC

[RESULT] Release Ant 1.10.1 based on RC1

Hi all

with +1s by Antoine, Maarten any my own implicit one, the vote has
passed. As usual I'll start publishing the release and will will update
the site/send an annoucement once the mirrors have caught up.

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: [RESULT] Release Ant 1.10.1 based on RC1

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2017-02-07, Rm Beer wrote:

> "maven artifact" link give a 404...

because the vote has passed and the Nexus staging repository been
promoted. You can find the artifacts in Maven Central,
e.g. <http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ant/ant/1.10.1/>

Posted by Rm Beer <rm...@gmail.com>.
"maven artifact" link give a 404...
The vote is by the number of version or the content of updated?