Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2016/03/16 01:17:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Oleg Zhurakousky

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Oleg
Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Oleg's hard work and
generous contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
involvement in the project.

Some highlights of Oleg's contributions include identifying and mitigating
some challenging framework bugs, amqp support in 0.5.x, and some pretty
exciting spring support slated for 0.6.x. As I have noticed, many of you
have already had the opportunity to interact with Oleg on the mailing
lists, the jiras, and pull request comments. I, for one, look forward to
the continued community support!

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Oleg Zhurakousky

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
Thank you all!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.