Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2002/09/05 15:35:36 UTC

Re: JUnit errors - a maven problem

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 09:37, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> My JUnit issues are that Maven includes a JUnit 3.7 jar as part of it's
> main class loader.....I'm investigating a fix on the maven-dev list.

Haven't tried it but the Junit JAR should now be specified in the JUnit
plugin and removed from the forehead configuration. I just haven't tried
it but it should work. If it doesn't then that I can fix up for you.

> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au
> Developers: http://adslgateway.multitask.com.au/developers

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: JUnit errors - a maven problem

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> wrote on 05/09/2002 11:35:36 PM:

> On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 09:37, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> > My JUnit issues are that Maven includes a JUnit 3.7 jar as part of
it's
> > main class loader.....I'm investigating a fix on the maven-dev list.
>
> Haven't tried it but the Junit JAR should now be specified in the JUnit
> plugin and removed from the forehead configuration. I just haven't tried
> it but it should work. If it doesn't then that I can fix up for you.

I'll give it a go, but I would've thought the <junit> task would've needed
it too.. and it would be loaded as part of the test plugin, so it would
need a taskdef there to define it too, right?