Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com> on 2001/10/18 16:42:42 UTC

Re: Jetspeed URL redirection question

Ajan,
You will not find the files, because they do not exist.  Jetspeed
interprets the URL and determines what need to be returned to the
browser.  I suggest you review Jetspeed's web site,
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed

Also this message was CC: to the jetspeed-dev mailing list.  Only post a
message to 1 mailing list. In this case the jetspeed-user was the
appropriate list.

Paul Spencer