Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/01/15 14:22:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] release checkstyle-rules-2

Hi!

Since I stumbled across it in myfaces (where I did something similar): I've upgraded the checkstyle rules to work with the newer checkstyle-plugins. This is needed for being compatible with maven 3. We use this checkstyle-rules in trunk now since a while already, so we should go and release it.

I will roll the release this afternoon or tomorrow.

Any objections?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [DISCUSS] release checkstyle-rules-2

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [DISCUSS] release checkstyle-rules-2

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Gurkan