Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by BB...@sjm.com on 2002/06/11 18:23:40 UTC

HELP! IIS and Tomcat Security

Hi,

I am using IIS5 and Tomcat 4.0.2.
I am using FORM-BASED authentication for my webapp.  The login form is
loaded when I access the secured area using localhost:8080 but I get below
error when accessing the page through IIS (localhost).  I am using ajp13.
Should that make any difference?  I am so lost.

Error:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.2 - HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has
been denied

  _____

type Status report
message Access to the requested resource has been denied
description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested
resource has been denied) has been forbidden.
Thanks very much.

Bao-Ha Dam Bui
bbui@sjm.com
S. Jude Medical, Inc