Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by David Nickerson <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/21 18:55:15 UTC

WatchedEvent class missing from r3.3.5 documentation

The stable verson of ZooKeeper is release 3.3.5. The WatchedEvent class is
part of the public API, but the r3.3.5 documentation is missing the
WatchedEvent class<http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.5/api/index.html?org/apache/zookeeper/package-summary.html>.
The current verson of ZooKeeper is release 3.4.3, and the r3.4.3
documentation has the WatchedEvent
class<http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.3/api/index.html?org/apache/zookeeper/package-summary.html>
.

Since my company is using the stable version of  ZooKeeper, this has thrown
us for a loop. Is there a reason for this, or is it a mistake?

Re: WatchedEvent class missing from r3.3.5 documentation

Posted by David Nickerson <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info. Bug report:

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.