Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2019/09/17 21:55:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Julian Feinauer

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Julian
Feinauer to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Julian is an active contributor to the Calcite code base and has been
active on the mailing list answering questions, participating in
discussions and voting for releases.

Julian, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel
free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Francis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re:[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Julian Feinauer

Posted by 王炎林 <19...@163.com>.
Congratulations, Julian!

Best,
Wang Yanlin

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Julian Feinauer

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome Julian!

Kevin Risden

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard !

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Julian!

I always enjoy reading your emails in particular those bringing new
challenges for Calcite and the relational world.

Obviously your high quality work on MATCH_RECOGNISE is much appreciated.
Looking forward for more.

Best,
Stamatis

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.