Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonny Pony <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2005/04/01 16:46:08 UTC

any experiences on converters

Hi,

I could write my diploma-theisis on WebEDI. Now I have some questions if
this is possible with cocoon.

The webframework would be coocon (surprise). Now I'm looking for a converter
for some xml-data.
Requirements for the converter:

- can be fed with xml-data (openTrans-format, not necessary right now) over
the net from my cocoon-application
- validation of the xml-data, with feedback if valid/invalid
- conversion of the xml-data to some other format (I would need some sap/r3
format, not necessary right now).

My questions:
- Has anyone already done something like this with cocoon? Yes, your
experiences.
- Are there converters which could satisfy my needs in some way?

thanks in advance
jonny
- Are there examples/tutorials on this kind of problem?

thanks in advance
jonny