Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/01/27 07:45:53 UTC

generating a project for ejb3

hi,

is there a easy way to generate a directory structure for ejb3 project?
maven-archetype-j2ee-simple archetype does not work for ejb3. thanks.

Re: generating a project for ejb3

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Angelo Chen wrote:

> is there a easy way to generate a directory structure for ejb3 project?
> maven-archetype-j2ee-simple archetype does not work for ejb3. thanks.

In our case, the only differences our ejb3 projects have with normal jar
projects is that they are of packaging ejb, and contain this:

       <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>2.1</version>
         <configuration>
           <ejbVersion>3.0</ejbVersion>
           <generateClient>true</generateClient>
           <clientIncludes>

<clientInclude>alchemy/cluster/dispatch/ejb/ClusterService.class</c
lientInclude>
           </clientIncludes>
           <archive>
             <manifest>