Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by mu baosen <mu...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/20 08:03:32 UTC

jsp forward

Hello, everyone.

I have 2 jsp: a.jsp and b.jsp. The contents of a.jsp as follwoing:
             aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
            <jsp:forwardpage="b.jsp" />

The contents of b.jsp as following:
             bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I also hava a portlet which doView method as following:

public void doView(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response) throws
PortletException, IOException {
            PortletContext context = getPortletContext();
            PortletRequestDispatcher rd = context.getRequestDispatcher("
a.jsp");
            rd.include(request, response);
}

My questions are:

1. When I access the portal url, It only display the contends of b.jsp. The
whole portal page disappeared. Why?

2. I hope the contents of my portlet(a.jsp) to show in a portlet window,
what should I do?

Thanks for any help.

Re: jsp forward

Posted by mu baosen <mu...@gmail.com>.
Jian Liao, Thanks.
I am sorry. It works incorrectly.
What is SRV.8?
Thanks.

Re: jsp forward

Posted by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com>.
Try this:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
<*jsp:includepage*="b.jsp" flush= "true" />

Also take a look at SRV.8.

HTH

--
thanks,