Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Boblitz John <jo...@bertschi.com> on 2014/05/20 15:21:36 UTC

Broken Link

Hello,

I was looking about for an example of the JSON format in JEST and thought I found a link on the page:

http://openjpa.apache.org/jest-syntax.html

The Page contains, in part:

For example, to find a persistent Person instance with primary key 1234 and receive the result in JSON format will be:
http://www.example.com:8080/jest/find/format=json?type=Person&1234
following that link however does not seem to lead anywhere ...

is the link still valid / the page still reachable?

Freundliche Grüsse / best regards
John Boblitz
EDV-Abteilung
Bertschi AG
__________________________________
Hutmattstr. 22, CH-5724 Dürrenäsch
Tel:  +41 (0)62 767 67 04
john.boblitz@bertschi.com<ma...@bertschi.com>
www.bertschi.com<http://www.bertschi.com/>

Re: Broken Link

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,
That was supposed to be meant as purely an example...  It was never linked
up to a real url.  I'll update the page to be clearer on this.

Kevin

Re: Broken Link

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest trying this example:
https://openjpa.apache.org/jest-examples.html

No guarantees though...  JEST is not a heavily used feature, so there may
be some hiccups with the sample.  Good luck!

Kevin

RE: Broken Link

Posted by Boblitz John <jo...@bertschi.com>.
Thanks to both of you ...