Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/02/21 13:05:59 UTC

New Apache Parent version

Hi all,

I assume not all of you are following the Maven mailing-list. A new version of the Apache-parent pom has been released.
Please update your projects to version 25 before doing a new release.

Chris

Re: New Apache Parent version

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
Hi Chris,
Deeply thanks for your reminder. I have created PR.

Best wishes!
Calvin Kirs

On 02/21/2022 21:07,Alexander Alten-Lorenz<al...@databloom.ai> wrote:
Hey Chris,