Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Trevor Griffiths <tg...@liveworld.com> on 2005/08/20 01:09:30 UTC

x:inputCalendar onchange event

Hi,

I need to submit a form when a user selects a date.

There doesn't seem to be an onchange event available with this calendar widget.

I saw another email on this topic, but I don't remember seeing a solution?

Am I doing something wrong?

Is there a work around?

Appreciate any help?

Thanks

Trev...

Re: x:inputCalendar onchange event

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Best open a jira request, then we won't forget it.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at